Recap of May Goals
Finish Income Tax class on a positive note.
Continue to grow in Spiritual Disciplines. < Always a work in progress.
Slow my life back down after my classes are over.
4. Go to MANY garage sales, because they make me insanely happy. So many unique finds! < We went to a couple, but we were pretty busy on the weekends. Although I am trying to minimize our possessions, garage sales are a cheap (or free if you don’t buy anything) sort of entertainment. Seriously, there are so many interesting things to see, and if you’re extra weird like me, you might even enjoy striking up a conversation with the seller about their junk 🙂
Celebrate Cinco De Mayo with my guys.
Play “The Minimalist Game” < I made it to day 11, which means I got rid of 66 items. Some of them were very small, like make-up brushes. Still, that is a lot of stuff! I could have done several more days, but I just got distracted.
Celebrate 7 years of marriage! < Dustin totally surprised me with a couples massage and dinner at the restaurant where we had our wedding rehearsal dinner. I married quite the romantic <3 <3 <3
We followed that with a trip to Goodwill and UDF, because that’s the kind of girl I am 🙂
Goals for June 2015
1. Continue to grow in Spiritual Discipline.
2. Finish reading Love & Respect, and practice the principles I’ve learned.
3. Establish our new family routine. I’m a firm believer that great peace can be found in boundaries. You cannot control what happens in life, but you do have a choice in how you spend your time.
4. Blog 1-2 times per week.
5. Complete one piece of original artwork per week.
6. Open the MBW Etsy shop.
7. Research homeschool and begin learning activities with Josiah.
Let’s make it a great month! What are your goals?
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.