Recap of March Goals
March was…I don’t even want to talk about it. The goal completion was lacking, but the living was not. So much packed into one month. Sheesh.
Finish reading Acts, and read through Romans > A lot more reading got done, but not in Romans. And I started hosting a small group in my home. Win.
Visit the Indianapolis Dummels (A Show Choir Competition and a 3rd Birthday Party are on the agenda!) > Josiah and I discovered a new love – Show Choir. Dancing. Singing. Fanfare. The stuff dreams are made of. Ha!
3. Practice Josiah’s memory verses with him > He only went to a few of the classes, and I only practiced one verse with him. But he’s too cute when he repeats it…so he wins.
Bring a weekly meal to an elderly couple at our church > I did this the weeks we were in town.
5. Look through and organize home decorations, and get rid of anything we don’t intend to use > Like I said, I don’t want to talk about it.
6. Get back to doing yoga more regularly > Don’t even ask me about this. I wore yoga pants a few times…
Work on a project to post in my Etsy shop!!!
Goals for April 2015
1. Continue making Bible study a higher priority
2. Pray and commune with God like it’s not a chore
3. Less screen time for Josiah
4. Visit a “Senior Saint” at least twice
5. Look through and organize home decorations, and get rid of anything we don’t intend to use (If I keep listing it, it’ll happen eventually, right?)
6. Continue to improve the look and usability of millybecomingwilder.com
7. Work diligently on Income Tax and Excel classes…Maybe finish early? Ha!
Beautiful weather makes me happier than I even realized. Every warm day lifts the winter funk a little more. As much as I’m looking forward to summer coming, I’m not wishing my life away. It is already moving too quickly. So if you want to crawl along, April, it’s fine by me.
If you are challenged, encouraged, or blessed by what you read, please follow the blog and/or share it with your people!